Skip to content

Ripleys… or Not!

December 26, 2011

Found my first pinball in New York City while at the Ripley’s Believe it or Not Odditorium in Times Square.

When my brother and I found the game it was off  so I powered it up.  It had 23 credits on it, but when we tried to start a game, it wouldn’t eject a ball into the shooter lane.

However, amazingly, the Grand Champ score was owned by NES.  Believe it… or Not!

Advertisements
6 Comments leave one →
  1. Anonymous permalink
    December 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Jonny O…Uh cell phone cameras SUCK!!! Man..You can’t even tell it’s a RBION!!!

2. December 26, 2011 10:52 pm

(Reposting after logging in)
    Doesn’t surprise me at all. When RBION came out, Stern gave 1 game each to the various Ripley’s tourist attractions that are around the country. Would have been great to promote pinball to the hordes of mainstream tourists. Unfortunately, Stern neglected to hook any of them up with any maintenance or service agreement! So, the games just rotted in place, as none of the museum employees knew how to fix them, and a good opportunity was lost. Unfortunate.

3. Anonymous permalink
    December 26, 2011 10:51 pm

4. Anonymous permalink
    December 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Grammar was fine! Punctuation might be lacking! But yeah, that picture is pretty dreadful.

Still, I believe it!

5. Jonny 0 permalink*
    December 26, 2011 8:12 pm

ha ha ha. Okay, I suppose you should learn a bit a grammar if you want to comment, then.

6. Anonymous permalink
    December 26, 2011 8:08 pm

take a better pic if you want to say something…….

Talk about this

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s